This Week at St. Gregory’s July 20 – July 26, 2020
Compline will be said this Wednesday evening at 6:30 pm. It will not be live-streamed.
Father Kalimi will supply for Father Horton on Sunday (July 26).
Guidelines for in person services:
- Alternating pews are blocked off to maintain proper distance between individuals and families
- Communion will be distributed in front of the altar, in one kind (bread only) by families/individuals so as not to utilize the altar rail
- Families/individuals will be dismissed separately
- Main doors will remain open during arrival and dismissal, so doorknobs remain untouched
- All non-porous surfaces will be sanitized following each service
- The offertory plate will not be passed but instead be centrally located
- Hand Sanitizer is available immediately outside the restroom and everyone is asked to please use it before entering the restroom.
v Mask wearing is mandatory; please provide your own.
v For the time being there will be no nursery care, Sunday School, or coffee hour before, during or after the service and the office building will be locked and inaccessible
If you feel uncomfortable returning to in-person services, they will continue to be live streamed through Facebook. To request that communion be brought to you please schedule a time with Father Horton, 817-846-7027.
Wednesday 6:30 pm: Compline – in person
Sunday 9:00 am: Holy Eucharist – in person
Have a great week! You are being prayed for!